Wheel Alignment Services
When your car is out of alignment, it’s time to visit the wheel alignment experts at South Park Service Center in Morgantown, WV. Making sure the wheels of your vehicle are in proper alignment ensures reduced tire wear, maximum fuel efficiency and that your vehicle drives as well as it can.
Your wheel alignment should be checked every 6,000 miles, or after every other oil change. If your car is in an accent, the wheel alignment should be checked immediately after the incident. This routine service only takes an hour and will maintain your braking distance, miles per gallon and the overall quality of your ride.
At South Park Service Center, we use a high-quality alignment system provided by Hunter Engineering. This system is a state of the art alignment machine for two and four wheel alignments. Auto repair shops in over one hundred countries in the world use Hunter Alignment machines, and we’re proud to be one of them.
Our Wheel Alignment Services Include:
- Front and rear steering check
- Suspension system check
- Tire wear and tire condition check
- Tire air pressure check
Make sure your vehicle’s wheel alignment a top priority. If your car is displaying any of these symptoms, it may be time for a visit to South Park Service Center:
- Tires are wearing unevenly. Check the wear on all of your tires. If it’s not even, it’s time for a wheel alignment.
- Your car pulls to one direction. If you find your car pulls strongly to the left or right instead of driving in a straight line, your wheels are in need of a new alignment.
- Steering wheel vibrates. Does your steering wheel give off vibrations? This is another indicator that it’s time to bring the car into the auto repair shop.
- Bad recovery on turns. After you make a turn, does your steering wheel automatically return to its normal position? If not, this could be a telltale sign that your vehicle is in dire need of a wheel alignment.
Here at South Park Service Center, we have served the auto repair needs of the Morgantown, WV community for over 30 years. Stop by today or give us a call at (304) 292-4390